The Alexandrina Council has a Family Team consisting of three programs:
- Fleurieu Families Parenting Connections is a parenting information program facilitating parenting courses, support groups and linking parents with information, resources and assistance.
- Fleurieu Families Home Visiting which provides trained volunteer parent support workers to assist parents who are experiencing isolation and/or transition e.g. new baby, separation, depression, recently moved to the area.
- Fleurieu Families - Family Links works with children's services to build stronger communities by supporting families and children
Hand draw a picture of your family to win a prize! We’re celebrating "Families Week" 15th to 21st May.
Fleurieu Families Resources
Links to Other Websites
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Parenting SA
- National Council of Single Mothers and Their Children
- Playgroup Association
- National Childcare Accreditation Council Inc
- Commonwealth Department of Family and Community Services
- Child and Youth Health
- Australian Institute of Family Studies - Stronger Families Learning Exchange
- Step Families
- Department of Education and Children's Services (DECS) Family Day Care (FDC)