Welcome to Infrastructure Planning & Design
Infrastructure, Planning & Design works closely with the Engineering Services team to plan, manage and maintain Council's civil assets including roads, footpaths, bridges, parks & gardens and the community waste-water management schemes.
The Infrastructure Planning & Design team is based at the Goolwa Council Office.
The team's core roles are:
- Planning and design of infrastructure to cater for the communities current and future needs.
- Asset Management of Council's current infrastructure and assets.
- Engineering assessment of development applications in accordance with Alexandrina Council design standards and guidelines.
- Delivery of GIS Mapping services to the Engineering Department of Council.
- Provision of infrastructure services to meet community and stakeholder needs in the Council region.
Asset GIS Coordinator