COVID-19 Business Support
Alexandrina Council Support
Recognising that these are unprecedented times, Council is supporting local business wherever possible:
- The Alexandrina Council Business Support Package has been developed to help alleviate the local economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The below info-graphic summarises key highlights of the package
- We have changed Council’s payment terms for local suppliers from the Alexandrina, Victor Harbor and Yankalilla council areas. Payment terms for local suppliers fast tracked from ’30 days after end of month’ to ’14 day payment terms’
- We have a dedicated Business Hub located at 12 Cadell Street in Goolwa. To speak directly with a member of our business support team call in and see us or phone 8555 7455 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. You can also email us on email@example.com.
- We will offer deferred rental payments for businesses and community groups occupying Council premises
- We have introducing flexible parking arrangements within town centres to adapt to the changing needs of our restaurants, cafes and other businesses adhering to the new take-away only restrictions.
- We offer flexible payment options and payment arrangements for those experiencing difficulty paying Council rates. You can call us on 8555 7000 to confidentially discuss your situation with the Rates Team.
For COVID-19 Rate Relief Application please click here.
All levels of government and Industry Organisations are providing support to the business sector during COVID-19.
South Australian Government Support
- Business Support - Information and Business Support
- SA Health - Advice and factsheets for the wellbeing of yourself, staff and customers
- Treasury and Finance - Support for Businesses, jobs and the community impacted by COVID-19
- The latest - COVID-19 updates for South Australia
- Lessees and Lessors - Small Business Commissioner
Australian Government Support
- Business Support - Information and Business Support and Fact Sheets
- Treasury - Support for businesses to manage cash flow challenges and retain employees
- Export Finance Australia - Support for Australian Exporters
Business and Industry Organisations
Business resources and industry specific information including funding links, advice for exporters, staffing and industrial relations:
Protect your business, yourself and your employees
Mental Health Support
Last updated 10 August 2020