Planning and Development Department
Council’s Planning and Development department has been transitioning to a paperless working environment for a number of years, and are now in a position to implement the final stages of this transition.
Since April, we commenced processing all planning and development documentation electronically, including the following:
- Lodgement of New Development Applications
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Requests for further Information and their subsequent responses
- Receipt of any amended plans or additional documentation
- 93 (b) Documentation from Private Certifiers
- All Decision Notifications and Stamped Approved Plans.
Contact our Planning and Development department
Please send all correspondence and/ or documentation to us via email at email@example.com. For emails exceeding 10MB in size, please submit the documentation via the following link: sftp.lgits.net.au/filedrop/ElectronicLodgement
Please note any hardcopy documents received will continue to be processed, however all responses will be sent via electronic means wherever possible.
We appreciate your support and willingness to adopt this new process, and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Council’s Planning and Development department on 8555 7000.