Resilient Hills & Coasts Project Reports
Phase 1 of the project was completed in December 2014, delivering several reports that can be downloaded here:
- Knowledge Audit - a regional profile describing key sectors and values
- Vulnerability Assessment for Kangaroo Island - describes the sectors that are most vulnerable to climate change
- Identifying Values and Key Decisions - a summary of stakeholder discussions and information gathered at regional workshops
In Phase 2 we completed a climate change adaptation plan for the Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island region.
- up-to-date climate change projections for the region
- a vulnerability assessment describing the key sectors and/ or impact areas
- a regional Climate Change Adaptation Plan
View summary infographic document here.
We have now started implementing the regional plan and on-the-ground programs. You can view the 2016-17 highlights and 2017-18 to-do list here.